Ellanjay Equestrian Centre
87 Thompson Road, Cookernup, 6220
Perth International Airport (PER): This is the largest airport near Cookernup. 86 miles away. Once you land in Perth, there are options to travel to Cookernup where the class is being held (see at the end of this paragraph). It is a 1 ¾+- hour drive. The airport website is: https://www.perthairport.com.au/.
Bussellton Margaret River Airport (BQB): The facility is about 1 hour 15 minute drive from the airport. This airport website is https://www.busselltonmargaretriverairport.com.au/. You can rent a car or take a bus. Car rental should be arranged in advance.
For information on any travel arrangements or options, please check: www.rome2rio.com. They offer door to door travel information and they are a complete booking engine.
Fastest option if flying into Perth: Rent a car and drive to Cookernup which is 140 km.
Cheapest option from Perth: Train. You can take a train from Perth to Cookernup. This takes around 1.5 hours and the cost is about $14AUD.
Carpool: If you would like to be connected with fellow students who are organizing share rides and lodging, please let Equinology or your rep know. While we will make your travel arrangements, we will connect you with students who have requested sharing.
Catered lunches and dinners will be available. Prices are to be determined.
Footprints @ Preston Beach – 33.9 km from course location (26-minute drive). This facility offers apartment like hotel, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath – 5 beds. Approx. $140AUD a night. Lots of amenities, including 2 pools, restaurant, tennis court, free parking. Located at 56 Mitchell Road, Preston Beach. Ph: 9739 1111.
Harvey Homestead – 8 minutes. +61 400 238 299 67 Fourth St. Harvey, WA harveyhomestead.com.au
Amana Inn – 7 minutes. +61 8 9729 1408 9 Uduc Road, Harvey, WA amanainn.com.au
Chalbury Park B & B – 8 minutes. +61 8 9729 1615 65 Fourth St. Harvey, WA chalburypark.com.au
1. Get on Tonkin Hwy/State Route 4… 3 min (3.5 km)
2. Continue to Roe Hwy/State Route 3. Take the Roe Hwy exit from Tonkin Hwy/State Route 4… 3 min (4.4 km)
3. Take State Route 2 to Greenlands Rd in West Pinjarra…. 50 min (82.9 km)
4. Take S Western Hwy/State Route 20 to Thompson Rd in Cookernup….34 min (49.3 km)
5. Arrive:87 Thompson Rd Cookernup WA 6220, Australia
From Busselton/Margaret River Airport – 65 miles
1. Head southwest – 230 m
2. Continue onto Neville Hyder Dr – 850 m
3. Turn right onto Vasse Hwy/State Route 104 – 3.8 km
4. Turn right onto Bussell Hwy/State Route 10 – 45.5 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Robertson Dr/State Route 10
6. Continue to follow Robertson Dr – 3.6 km
7. Turn right onto S Western Hwy/State Route 20 – 50.1 km
8. Turn left onto Thompson Rd – Destination will be on the left